EDITOR’S NOTE: This recipe originally appeared in our Winter 2014 e-newsletter. It is so good we thought we’d share it with our blog audience. Enjoy!
This is a delicious and devastatingly simple meal to make! Impress your taste buds and your belly!
Pan Seared Scallops
- 1 lb medium to large sea scallops
- Olive oil to generously coat pan
- 1–2 tsp butter
- 1 head cauliflower
- 3 cloves garlic, roughly diced
- ½ cp onion, roughly diced
- Oil to coat pan
- ½ cp broth
- 1 lb asparagus
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Shredded parmesan cheese, if desired
- Red pepper flakes, if desired